Place your ads here 468x60 px

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

20 Lagu Galau (Korean Version)

1. It Has to be You - Yesung Super Junior
2. Like A Star - Taeyeon and The One
3. Because I’m Stupid (Acoustic Version) - Kim Hyun Joong SS501
4. Calling Out – Luna & Krystal f(x)
5. Haru Haru – Big Bang
6. Even If I Die, I Can't Let You Go - 2AM
7. It’s You – Super Junior
8. Love You - Howl
9. Only Learned The Bad Things - B1A4
10. My Heart Is Cursing - Kim Dong Wook
11. Mistake – Girls' Generation
12. In My Room - SHINee
13. Without You – 2PM
14. Goodbye Baby – missA
15. If You Come Into My Heart - Kim Heechul Super Junior
16. Can't Let Go (Of You) - Seo Young Eun
17. On Rainy Days - B2ST
18. Ugly – 2NE1
19. Take Me to The Place - Bekah After School
20. There Was Nothing - Brown Eyed Soul

2 comments:

wah lagu galau korea biasanya keren dan sangat menyentuh sekali mantap2.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More