Place your ads here 468x60 px

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

20 Lagu Romantis (Barat Lama) Versi Redaksi Berita

1. The Way You Look At Me - Christian Bautista
2. Can't Smile Without You - Barry Manilow
3. If You're Not The One - Daniel Beddingfield
4. My Valentine - Martina McBride
5. First Love - Utada Hikaru
6. Because Of You - Keith Martin
7. If You Say My Eyes Are Beautiful - Whitney Houston
8. Heaven - Bryan Adams
9. When I Fall In Love - Nat King Cole
10. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
11. Everything I Do (I Do It For You) - Bryan Adams
12. My Love - Westlife
13. Love Of My Life - Queen
14. I'll Always Love You - Whitney Houston
15. For The First Time - Rod Stewart
16. When I Fall In Love - Celine Dion and Cliff Griffin
17. You're All I Need - White Lion
18. Can't You Feel The Love Tonight - Elton John
19. Do I Have to Say The Words - Bryan Adams
20. Heaven Knows - Rick Price

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More